Welcome to our eNewsstand!
Click here to go straight to Zinio
You can now view full digital copies of your favorite magazines through Zinio. You see the exact same material you get in print‚ plus some issues include features like video, audio and live links. Magazine issues are not checked out so they’re always available any time. Read online or download issues to your computer or mobile device to read offline.
You must have a current Delta County Libraries library card to use this collection.
The library subscribes to 48 magazines. See the list of titles here.
Select and read magazines through Zinio
Download the Zinio User Guide for step by step instructions on setting up an account.
You will need:
- A computer or a mobile device with the Zinio app installed
- Your library card number
- An email address
Getting Started – First Time Users:
1) Create an account at the library’s Zinio Site. This is where you will select your magazines.
- Connect to the library’s Zinio site using your browser, NOT the app.
- Leave the email/password areas blank
- Click the Create Account button
- Enter your barcode number, click Validate
- Enter your email address/password/name (first name is fine), click Create Account
- IMPORTANT: The email account used to create this account must be the same email address used in step 2
- Check your email account for an email from RB Digital Portal
- Click on the link to activate your account
- Go back to the library’s Zinio site, click Return to Login
- Type your email address and password
2) Create an account at Zinio.com. This is where you will read your magazines.
(If you already have a Zinio account you can skip this step)
- Connect to Zinio.com using your browser, NOT the app.
- Click Register and create an account
- IMPORTANT: The email account used to create this account must be the same email address used in step 1
3) Install the Zinio app on your mobile device.
A mobile device is not necessary as magazines are easy to read on a computer or laptop. There is no app for the Nook Tablet, Nook HD or ebook readers such as the Kindle, Nook Simple Touch or Sony.
How It Works – If You Already Have Accounts:
Select a Magazine:
- Connect to the library’s Zinio site using your browser, NOT the app
- Log in with your email address and password
- Click on a magazine to place it in your Zinio account
- A new window will open asking you to log in to your Zinio account
- Click “sign in here” and sign in to your account
- The magazine you selected will be in your Zinio account. Click on it to start reading.
Select More than One Magazine:
- Follow the instructions above to place a magazine in your Zinio account
- Click on the tab “Return to Library Collection”
- Click on another magazine
- The tab with “My Library” will turn orange
- Continue to select magazines
- Go to the “My Library” tab (your Zinio account) to read them
Read Your Magazines Online using a Computer or Laptop:
- Connect to Zinio.com using your browser
- Log in to your Zinio account
- Click “My Library” or “Read”
- Click one of your magazines to open it
- See the information at right on Using Zinio on a Computer
Read Your Magazines using a Mobile Device:
- Open the Zinio app on your mobile device or PC or Mac
- Magazines that are faint with a down arrow need to be downloaded, tap the arrow to begin downloading.
- IMPORTANT: You must be online to download the magazines
- When the download is complete you can read that magazine offline
- Only magazines that have been downloaded through the app (for PC, Mac or mobile device) can be read offline